Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gameday Girlnotes: Steelers v. Dolphins

It's been a few weeks since I put up Gameday Girlnotes. I'm still trying to work out whether we need game prep or game follow-up posts. I lean towards game prep posts because then we can just be like one of the guys come gametime. What do you think?


  • Really quick - So Big Ben made a big splash last week. He looked pretty rusty to me until about the 3rd quarter. And then, well, then the clouds began to clear and our team started to look whole again. I may or may not have ordered a 7 and 7 in celebration. I'm excited to see what he will do this week against Miami's 4th ranked AFC defense (we're 3rd).
  • Of course we have to watch and see what Harrison does today, and how he's treated by the refs. I'm still fuming about last week's $75000 fine on a play that didn't even warrant a flag on the field. I highly doubt there is any truth to the rumors that he is retiring - he still has at least a year left on his contract and he'd leave big money on the table if he walked away. I think he will definitely unleash some aggression on Miami's Wildcat package - and their increasingly present running game as well.
  • Miami Cornerback (CB) Jason Allen should be no match for our Mike Wallace.
  • To win, the Dolphins defense will absolutely have to stop Mendenhall from running down the middle.
  • Skippy I mean Jeff Reed has to be consistent today - hes been all over the place this season. He needs to step it up.
  • Trai Essex and Brett Kiesel are both inactive today.

Hope you all enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment