Wednesday, August 4, 2010

When Did This Happen?




As the subtitle of this blog says, pink is my signature color. This jersey, however, goes too far - even for me. I could barely tolerate its light-pink jersey ancestors, as they seemed to curse whatever team debuted them (my apologies to Jessica Simpson).
I don't know anyone who purchased a pink jersey in the past. If you're reading this and you have - do you regret the purchase? And would you consider getting this new pink jersey for the upcoming season?



2 comments:

  1. I have this but in a really pretty shade of yellow. And I LOVE it! But WOWZA you could see this from an airplane 36,000 feet in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow since it is still a team color - I'm trying to think of what jersey i want to get this season!

    ReplyDelete